This is one of our favorite desserts during the summer. It is crazy simple and always pleases our guests (and you feel good eating it because there is no added anything). Smother it in chocolate, add some berries or peanut butter, or just eat plain. Everything works.
Easy Banana Ice Cream
- 4 ripe bananas (1 banana per serving)
- whatever toppings you desire
1. Peel bananas and break into 3rds (this helps with the blending later on).
2. Place bananas into a freezer safe container and freeze (a few hours will do the trick).
3. Remove and let thaw for about 15 minutes (you can play around with this time to get desired consistency). Blend the frozen bananas.
4. Add whatever toppings you like and eat up!
- Add in a tbs of peanut butter or almond butter and honey
- Cover in chocolate sauce or add chocolate chips/shavings
- Add berries (frozen berries also work)
- Sprinkle a bit of cinnamon and nutmeg on top